This Stainless Steel Hand Dryer from Askon is a heavy duty hand dryer with low noise operation. It is a perfect hand dryer for high traffic areas and where high noise levels can be an issue. It is made from premium materials will Stainless Steel # 304 and fire retardant polyc cabonate with anti-microbial additives for utmost safety and hygiene.
Hand Dryer Specifications:
Outer Cover: Deep drawn single piece 1.2 mm thick stainless steel # 304 outer cover with mirror finish
Operation: Fully automatic with IR sensor
Plastics: Fire retardant high impact resistant poly-carbonate with anti-microbial additives.
Relay: solid state for longer operating life of electronic control circuit.
Heating Element: Spiral wound, Kanthal Make, equipped with resetting thermal cut-off for enhanced safety
Impeller: Aluminum Impeller, Dynamically Balanced
Motor : Capacitor start induction motor, 2850 RPM
Max Air Temperature at Outlet: 70 Deg C
Auto cut-off: 75 secs with safety shut down feature
Size : H 265 x W 200 x D 115 mm
Type : Single Blower
Power : 1250 W
Electrical Supply : 230VAC, 50Hz, Single Phase
Safety Shut down feature to prevent misuse and vandalism of Hand Dryer:
After 75 seconds of continuous use, the hand dryer will enter into safety shut down mode for 30 seconds.
During these 30 seconds, the hand dryer will not start even if an object is present in front of the sensor.
After 30 seconds, if the object is removed, hand dryer will function normally or will remain in shutdown mode.
It is aimed at significantly reducing the machine downtime, damage and repair costs due to misuse.
Stainless Steel Hand Dryer
- Product can be returned up to 30 days from the date of purchase. The product should be received by us within these 30 days at the return address.
- Product should be returned with the complete packaging and all the accessories and printed material like installation template, manuals etc.
- The product should be in unused, undamaged and working condition.
- The product should be returned with courier / transportation charges pre-paid. If these charges are not paid by the customer, then the same will be deducted from the amount to be credited back.
- For any queries please email us on email@example.com with your order number and date of purchase for further assistance.